This quaint roadside market in Haymarket has something for every season. This season, it’s pumpkins, straw, cider, apples, mums, and gourds. All of the seasonal favorites are here. Unleash the children for a go on the slides, bouncer and to play games.
- Who: Anyone happy for the arrival of fall
- What: Fall roadside farm market
- Where: 4905 James Madison Hwy, Haymarket, VA 20169
- Why: Because you want the kids to play in the fresh air while you select squash and mums
- When: Autumn season is open daily 10-6, weather permitting
- How Much: There is no fee to be in the market area. Activity area admission is $4 for children (under 2 free) and $2 for parents/guardians