It takes some of us a little longer than others to find our way out of this five-acre corn maze. But that’s okay, because the kids are having fun trying to figure out the clues and collecting their stamps. And it takes some of us even longer when we’re finding our way through in the dark! (Imagine horrified face here.) This corn maze has something for everyone, including a playground and hayrides during the day and fire pits at night.
- Who: Adults and children alike
- What: Corn maze, fall market, hayrides, games, and activities
- Where: 4501 Old Tavern Rd, The Plains, VA
- Why: One of a kind fun that is only available for a short time each year
- When: Weekends Sep 23rd – Nov 5th in 2017, Fri and Sat 10 am – 10 pm, Sun 10 am – 6 pm
- How Much: General Admission $11, Children 12 under $9 (ages 3 under are free)
Be sure to check their website for offers when planning your visit.