It takes some of us a little longer than others to find our way out of this five-acre corn maze. But that’s okay, because the kids are having fun trying to figure out the clues and collecting their stamps. And it takes some of us even longer when we’re finding our way in the dark! (Imagine horrified face here.)Just a short distance from Haymarket, up the 66, you’ll feel like you’re 1,000 miles from everything out in The Plains. Time has a way of slowing and children find their way around, trying out everything that requires skills to climb, balance, and sling pumpkins. This corn maze has something for everyone, including a playground and hayrides during the day and fire pits (private available) at night. Make it a day in The Plains by stopping at the Archwood Green Barns farmers’ market next door on Sundays before 3:00 pm.
- Who: Adults and children alike
- What: Corn maze, fall market, hayrides, games, and activities
- Where: 4501 Old Tavern Rd, The Plains, VA
- Why: One of a kind fun that is only available for a short time each year
- When: Weekends September 28th – November 3rd in 2019, Fri and Sat 10 am – 10 pm, Sun 10 am – 6 pm
- How Much: General Admission $12, Children 12 under $11 (ages 3 under are free)
Be sure to check their website for discounts when planning your visit.
Christina Chee is a Lifestyle and Real Estate Consultant who loves to share insights that help others to live happy and empowered lives in Northern Virginia. You can learn more about her real estate business by visiting www.VirginiaLifestyles.com.