Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Rippon Lodge
Eggs have been hidden among the trees, bushes and vines at Rippon Lodge, and we need you help to find them! Along with the search for eggs, crafts, games and tours of the historic house make this a day the whole family will enjoy. Egg hunts are at 11:30, 12:30, 1:30 and 2:30, and will be separated by age groups. Bring your own baskets and a picnic lunch. House tours are on the hour. Cash, VISA, MasterCard and Discover Cards accepted. [pwcgov.org]
- What: Hidden Egg Hunt, Games, Crafts, and tours.
- Who: Children up to 11 years of age
- Where: Rippon Lodge, 15520 Blackburn Road in Woodbridge
- When: Saturday, March 31st, 2018 from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Cost: $5 per child, $2 per adult. Children 2 and younger are free.
- Phone: 703-499-9812