Grab your BFF(s) for an afternoon of drinking wine, eating food, and watching horse races. You may want a designated driver considering that the drive is an hour and a half away and there is a discounted admission rate of $20 for your driver. There will be live betting, 100 different wines to sample from 23 Maryland wineries, and dancing to live music. Break out the big fancy hat and clothes to enter a contest for the best dressed. Visit the festival’s website to view a list of wineries, vendors, activities, and to purchase tickets.
- Who: Adults who enjoy wine, food, music and horse races
- What: Decanter Wine Festival
- Where: Laurel Park Race Course, Maryland City, MD
- Why: You need a day away from it all to laugh and re-set
- When: Saturday, April 8th, 2017 from 12:00 – 6:00 pm
- How Much: General $30, Decanter Pass $50, Designated Driver/Youth $20
- Website: http://www.marylandwine.org
Decanter logo from Marylandwine.org website.