Did you know, at birth, a baby giraffe is as tall as an adult male human? Come see for yourself and feed these wonderful creatures at Virginia’s largest drive through zoo, the Virginia Safari Park.
- What: Drive through Safari Park and Walk Through Zoo
- Who: EVERYONE!
- Where: Natural Bridge, Virginia
- When: March through November, Open 9am – 5:30pm (Last car enters at 4pm)
- Cost: Ticket prices range from $20.95 – $27.95 (check their site for discounts)
- Location: 229 Safari Lane, Natural Bridge, VA 24578
*As with any activity or event, confirm all details with the organization before attending and check for up to date public health and safety information.
Christina Chee is a lifestyle and real estate consultant who loves to share insights that help others to live happy and empowered lives in Northern Virginia. Learn more about how you can make your Northern Virginia experience a great adventure — whether you’re new to the region or a life-long resident. Contact her here or visit www.virginialifestyles.com.